Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where does time go?






I was going through some pictures tonight that we had taken at christmas time, trying to decide which ones to put in the twins graduation announcements. I was kind of taken aback. Looking at these beautiful amazing children, ( I'm a little prejudice). It all seems a little surreal that they are graduating this year and leaving us. Half my family is leaving my home this year. Some days it can"t happen fast enough, but only because the pressure of future decisions causes much stress. Zannie sometimes tells me I'm pushing her out, but only because we see her unhappy and needing a change. When we talk about it she agrees but is very afraid of leaving the nest. Andrew not so hard, he is planning on serving a mission and happily preparing for it. I know I've said this before, but time flies. hang on to your little ones while you can, and start saving money now!

5 comments:

Luke and Mel said...

They are gorgeous! I have no idea where the time goes. Lilly starts kindergarten in the fall.

Kisten Downey said...

April you are an amazing MOM... I sometimes wish i could be more like you.. I just hope and pray all my kids end up and good as yours.. you have raised them so well.. Im so glad we are neighbors and great friends.. I love ya and all that you do for us.. Oh and By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

sadie said...

i have some seriously good looking cousins... cheers to growing up :/!!

Kimberly Davis said...

I LOVE looking at pictures of the twins.....they are seriously mini Jeff & April (with dark hair) I can't imagine graduation - has it honestly been 17 years????

Lisa said...

april, they are beautiful! i can't believe how big they are now. insane. congratulations. you have really raised some amazing kids.

lisa wadell