Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crazy Sock Day and hair on my toes


Obviously my first attempt at blogging was not hugely succesfull considering half of what I typed isn't there. Oh well I tried. I have a new Tutor now. Jeff is sitting here laughing at my typing skills. Garrett had a crazy sock day last week at school. The brave child borrowed socks from Zannie, { yes strangely enough she owns socks like this} Not shown are the pigs and flowers all over them. On this same morning he informed me that he was glad he had hair on his toes and his arms because the girls would know he was a real man. I told him I didn't think the girls cared about his hairy body. He said I didn't really know because I was not their age. If he says so!

5 comments:

candice said...

LOL -- i think proof that he's a "real man" is more in the fact that he can pull off some pink and piggy socks!!! that's fuuny :)

heidi said...

love it ape, i'm sooo excited your blogging!

Robyn said...

I love your background!! Now I think the world needs to see the Runaway Video!

Zanadoo:) said...

good work april! welcome to the modern world. mom

Zanadoo:) said...

ha! that just happened to me over on logan's page. i guess i could welcome myself to the modern world if i can figure out how to get zanadoo off my comments. mom .... nope i just checked and i can't figure it out. zan you can text me that info and at the same time tell me how to get my cel phone off speaker. poor grandma.