Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Runaway

I
If you know Jeff, you know of his love of movie making when he was a kid. We have some hilarious home videos. My favorite is Ghostbusters. Well he has passed this love down to my boys. They are always working on a new project. This video is Runaway starring Garrett. Andrew is not happy that I'm blogging this. He says it does not show his true talent. He made this video to appease garrett. But we love it. Robyn and Logan saw it when they were here this weekend and they think the world needs to see it . This ones for you Logan.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I love that one! Tell andrew we want more!

Dalton Family said...

Cute blog! I am excited to add you! See ya soon!

susan bunker said...

andrew, you've got talent!!! garrett's a pretty cute actor to work with though! goo job!

candice said...

totally hilarious!!! but...andrew actually has a REALLY good cinemotography eye! seriously -- he should probably look into that some more!