Saturday, May 24, 2008

Chaotic and fun




Last weekend I got to bbsit Robyns kids while her and Travis went to Florida. We had a good time but it turned into a very busy three days. Stewart had 2 music Recitals. One for Cello and one for Piano and a tryout for a youth orchestra group, which we thought was at Reed Whipple and ended up being out by the airport. Logan also had a piano recital. Kenady had pictures for her dance group and we got to the pictures with her old tap shoes. She informed me as we pulled up that we would need to go into the dance shop next door to buy her some new shoes. Luckily I am anally on time to the extent that I'm usually 30 minutes early to things. Grandma ran to the house to get the right shoes and got a speeding ticket on the way. KK looked sooo cute in her costume though.

We tried to squeeze in some fun swimming at the YMCA. I thought I was being a good mother and aunt by lathering up the kids in sunscreen. It was a very hot day. Stewart came downstairs and informed me the pool was indoors. I had only gotten to Kenady and Garrett. This ended up being a problem when Garrett started rubbing his eyes and got sunscreen in them. We had to pull over twice to flush his eyes with bottled water. All in all it was chaotic but fun. Isn't this what life is all about.

GOOD TIMES















sunscreen incident


2 comments:

Robyn said...

April- you are such a great sister! Thanks for taking over my crazy week! I didn't know about Garrett's eye! Poor guy!

april said...

hahahaha poor garrett. Did Molly fall out of the truck again too? ;P
Zannie