Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Funny Garrett





Garrett and I were on a hunt for a backpack today since his is falling apart. I can't believe how hard backpacks are to find this time of year. The wheels in his brain are always turning. Here are a couple of our conversations.

Mom: "Oh look there's Kohls, they will have backpacks"

Garrett: " No No not Kohls"

Mom: "Garrett I'm sure they'll have backpacks"

Garrett: "I'll believe it when I see it except for Jesus I'll believe it without seeing it"
{by the way kohls does NOT have backpacks right now}

Conversation 2

Garrett: "Mom who made up Santa Clause"

Mom: "I don't know Garrett"

Garrett: "Did they make it up just to hurt kids feelings when they found out it wasn't real?"

Mom: stunned, didn't know how to respond.

P.S. Mom and Candice I know I have a ton of grammar mistakes, please try to ignore them.
Hair by Zannie

1 comment:

susan bunker said...

april, i see no grammer mistakes! garrett is a deep thinker. kids always surprise me!