Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Working 9 to 5




On Easter weekend every year St. George has an arts festival downtown in the Historic District. Since the place Zannie and I work is in this area we always end up working. Its a fun weekend and the store is always packed. Hayden and Garrett had the opportunity to run the shave ice booth. You would have thought they had died and gone to Heaven. They probably would have done it for free, but Tiffany paid them and they got free candy and soda. I included a picture of Andrew working at his job Hungry Howies. Don't be decieved by his face in this picture he actually does like his job. Sorry the pictures are so bad I used my Camera phone. It was all I had with me and I had to capture the moment. I'm not a true blogger yet I don't carry my camera everywhere I go.

2 comments:

candice said...

oh contraire ma fille! you are a TRUE blogger when you use your camera phone AND download them onto your blog!!! i don't even KNOW how to do that. you little overachiever you :)

Dalton Family said...

April- Kisten always tells me what great kids you have and it sure seems like that! i would love to know your secrets!