Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Good times


Sorry another bad picture. Zannies cell phone this time. There is a joke in our family now that I will take a picture of anything and blog it. Zannie walked by Andrew and his friend Will a minute ago playing risk and told them to watch out that I might come and take a picture of it. Ha ha she's hilarious isn't she! Shes my favorite daughter (and only might i mention) in the whole world. :D <------ zannie just added that last little tidbit. I asked her what the D was. Am I the only one that didn't know that was a smiley face. So anyways back to the picture. Grandma bought us a tree for our backyard to make it pretty for her party. We needed a few stakes to hold it in place and the twins were forced to come with me since Andrew and I had just been at the phone store and we picked Zan up at work. Zan decided she needed to sit in the wagon and text, so Andrew and I took turns pulling her. On one of my turns she decided she would use the point of the stake to draw happy faces on my bum. It is quite a large canvas and she was able to fit quite a few. Good times. Sorry if I'm rambling tonight Jeff has worked till 11pm all week I'm lacking in adult conversation. Love ya.

3 comments:

susan bunker said...

I really like everything you have had to say so far April! I bet you could even make risk interesting! Aren't 17 yr. olds no-it-alls? I'm sure they keep you entertained, mine is always needing to make fun of me about something! Oh well, it's a good thing we can take a joke, right?

candice said...

LOL -- i've always wondered what it would be like to be an only daughter -- i guess getting pulled around in a wagon so you can text pretty much sums it up!

Kris said...

Hey girl!I'm glad I found you. It's me Kris in Vegas. Maybe now we can keep in touch so I don't have to bug Robyn all the time asking her how you are. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. Life is crazy. Keep in touch.